FUNDRAISING PROFESSIONAL – WORK FROM HOME
At iMarketing, we inspire people around a common purpose to take small actions that collectively make a big difference. We build communities of supporters and donors in the social good and advocacy space. Through the power of our innovative services, we link people with causes, providing our clients with the support and resources to make great things happen.
As a Fundraising Professional at iMarketing, you will play a crucial role in driving the financial success for our diverse range of clients in the not-for-profit, political, and community association sectors.
You are an engaging communicator who is passionate about inspiring people to donate to important causes.
What you can expect as a Fundraising Professional at iMarketing:
- You will interact with an average of 135 individuals daily over the phone.
- You will learn how to skillfully establish rapport and solicit donations while delivering a well-crafted presentation that effectively communicates the campaign’s significance.
- You will empathetically listen to consumers and overcome objections, creating urgency and encouraging support.
- You will communicate regularly with your team, sharing and celebrating success.
- You will be supported by our Training and Leadership teams and provided with coaching and feedback to reach goals.
- You will make a difference. Each and every day.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
- You have strong verbal communication skills.
- Working towards goals energizes you.
- You are resilient and determined, enabling you to maintain a positive attitude and stay focused despite rejection.
- You have basic computer skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Bonus Structure
- Great Benefits Package
- Flexible Schedules - Full-time and Part-time
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Diverse Team
- Paid 3 Week Virtual Training
- Online Learning Library
- All Necessary Equipment Supplied (You Just Need High-speed Internet)