Forklift Operator (Days & Afternoons)
Please note we don't have a facility in the Brampton area.
Mandatory : Canadian Work Experience
Are you looking for an exciting new fast-paced career in the automotive manufacturing industry? If so, we are looking for dedicated and hardworking people like you for dozens of new full time Forklift Operators openings with our client, a large, world-renowned automotive manufacturer in the Oshawa area.
Work is full-time, rotating Day & Afternoon shifts. To qualify for this role, candidates must have 3-years of forklift operation experience. What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $22.00 / hour + $0.50 Afternoon shift premium.
- Benefits available after 3-months
- 24 / 7 staff support
Automotive Material Handler Duties :
- Safely handle all material and transport to proper locations using a forklift
- Check orders for quality, order accuracy and labeling
- Ensure that trucks are properly loaded / unloaded
- Ensures that safety procedures are followed and products are safely handled
- Participate in daily Preventative Maintenance for assigned forklift
- Participate in re-training requirements
- Perform other shipping, maintenance, and general plant duties as required
- Safe operation of a forklift to the accepted guidelines as per CSA Safety Standards.
Automotive Material Handler Requirements :
- A current resident of Canada
- 3-years forklift operation experience
- Available full-time on rotating Days and Afternoons
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to the Oshawa area
- Capable of heavy lifting
Other employers may call this position :
- Material Handler
- Forklift Driver
- Automotive Material Handler
- Warehouse Material Handler
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Forklift Operator (Days & Afternoons)" resume in MS Word or PDF format.