On-Call Forklift Driver
Do you sometimes find yourself with free time in the afternoons and evenings? Would you be interested in making a little extra cash without the commitment of a set schedule?
If you have a valid forklift license you should apply to be an on-call forklift driver, based on Annacis Island in Delta.
For over 50 years our client has been a leader in the transportation industry, specifically in the LTL and TL sectors, and they are known for innovation and excellent service.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, their terminal network provides representation at every major center across Western Canada.
They aim to provide their clients with superior customer service that goes along with a reputation of friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable drivers.
- Loading and unloading freight onto trailers.
- Scanning freight on and off the dock.
- Understanding and processing manifests and freight bills.
- Handling pallets to prepare orders.
- Carrying out additional tasks as related to this position.
- If you are ready to take on new challenges, we would like to meet you!
- Competitive wage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free parking on site.
- Transit accessible.
Exigences du poste
- 3 years of experience in a similar position (LTL experience).
- Ability to provide some physical effort (up to 50 pounds).
- Valid forklift certification.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Experience in management, team lead.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have attention to detail.
- Be able to take initiative.
Postuler pour l'emploi
Tous les champs sont requis