Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities :
Manage assigned projects.
- Extract / Download data from various vendor sites using different tools such as, but not limited to SFTP, Windchill, DexCenter,
- Organize, catalogue and file project data requiring considerable knowledge of departmental policies and procedures, aircraft ATA classification system, and always ensuring that documents are handled properly in accordance with contractual, security and export regulations.
- Send and process replies to Data Information Requests (DIRs).
- Perform transfers of documentation to CAE business units worldwide via SFTP.
- Respond to internal customer requests, such as verification of data maps and document provenance for GSS, DIR status inquiries, documentation searches.
- Participate on special projects and other administrative functions if required.
Your qualifications :
- College or University Diploma in a related field with 4-5 year of relevant experience in Records Management or a combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Tools.
- Experience in Aerospace Industry is an asset.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to multi-task from various departments and deadline commitments.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills, especially related to data organization and workload management.
- Ability to sit and for extended periods of time.
- Elevated level of concentration always required to properly identify, classify, organize, and load data to server amid distraction of visitors, phone calls, and other interruptions
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
CAE offers :
An environment where your initiatives will be recognized and valued.
The opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a multidisciplinary team.
A flexible schedule.
Possibility of telework.
Come share your passion with us!
With more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries, CAE is a world leader in training in the fields of civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare. To learn more : .
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.