Product Support Representative - Construction
Play an integral role in the sales process as an outside Product Support Representative. Build your business by building customer relationships, answering product and service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services that Wajax provides.
You will work closely with other members of the Wajax team to provide expert knowledge, advice, and product solutions for a comprehensive customer experience.
- Invest in customer relationships within a defined territory.
- Conduct outside sales calls to clients.
- Generate customer referrals.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell.
- Provide customer feedback.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Attend to phone and email inquiries.
- Meet and exceed established sales targets as determined on a monthly / annual basis.
- Assist in the creation and submission of bids for National Customer opportunities.
- Liaise with manufacturers, in-house departments, and all other relevant suppliers to determine status of orders and compliance to delivery times.
- Education : College diploma, or related Red Seal Certification in a related field such as Parts & Warehousing or HD Mechanic
- Work Experience : 2-3 years' related experience in sales, marketing, or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge : Knowledge of heavy equipment is an asset, IMPACT selling process, and must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency : Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce preferred)
Since 1858, Wajax has been a leading industrial products and solutions provider continually innovating to serve Canadian industry coast-to-coast.
We work in an extensive range of industries and core sectors of the Canadian economy including energy and renewables, food and beverage, construction, industrial / commercial, transportation, forestry, mining, metal processing, and oil and gas - to name a few.
Everything we do is powered by people passionate about making a difference and who are dedicated to driving Canadian industry forward.
People who provide the experience and expertise that support the industries that build our cities, power our businesses, put a roof over our heads and food on our tables.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional perks.
Highlights include :
- Competitive health and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility (100% employer paid premiums), plus health spending account.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program, pet insurance, footwear & workwear, fitness membership, perkopolis, and more.
- Recognition program where points are earned for merchandise or gift certificates, plus cash awards.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Award-Winning Health and Wellness Program.
By working with Wajax, you become part of an inclusive and diverse team that is dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business.
As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Together we get more done.