700663_ABP_CAD - Patient Support Coordinator_ABP_CAD
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference.
As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The management of the assigned projects and / or cases.
- Adherence to the general company processes
- Telephone support :
- Implementing call-centre programs including the provision of patient, healthcare professional and funding bodies with telephone support.
Current assistance lines focus on :
- funding and access issues, including private, public and special access programs;
- compliance programs
- Administer and adhere to case-management protocols, including clinical monitoring, data collection, on-going patient follow-up, compliance, therapy disruption / discontinuation monitoring, adverse event reporting and liaison with primary healthcare providers;
- Implementing pharmaceutical and biotechnology related market research initiatives with physicians, patients, pharmacists or other allied health professionals;
- All patient programs are based on casework methods and include a significant amount of out-bound calls.
- Document each activity in program specific database.
- Participate and attend on-going refresher training and in specialized training courses for specific products or programs as deemed appropriate by the manager.
- Provide feedback regarding current protocols, database, processes, and inter-departmental relationships.
- Clear communication to manager, pod, and program trained colleagues regarding the management of cases during foreseen absences.
- With the managers, participate in the training process of new caseworkers, including but not limited to shadowing & call monitoring.
- Responsible to report all Adverse Events to the assigned units / departments
- The Caseworker will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Experience in the medical and pharmaceutical field is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS :
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry
- Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions.
Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and / or business unit.
Affiliated Companies :
Affiliated Companies : Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire.
If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption / accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.