Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta).
We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves in every form of expression that is natural to them.
This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market.
We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.The Pre-Roll Technician role is to facilitate production of pre-rolls that meet / exceed requirements in regulatory compliance, health & safety, environmental standards, Brand standards, and Customer Experience.
As a Pre-Roll Technician, you are responsible for performing day to day pre-roll production and packaging activities. Communication skills, organization, attention to detail, health and safety, and time management are critical to the success of our pre-roll department and to the continued improvement and success of the Pure Sunfarms brand.
- Perform all pre-roll production activities including loading materials, operating preroll machine, quality checking, packaging, and labeling of large batches of products.
- Perform loading, unloading, and assembly operations as required for pre-roll production machine and equipment.
- Package finished pre-rolls according to specifications.
- Perform minor troubleshooting, minor machine repair, and basic preventative maintenance as instructed.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), workflows and policies.
- Follow all health and safety requirements and ensure Pre-Roll room / area remains organized and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Identify, communicate, and share best practices.
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time / most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or similar
- Experience in pre-roll production with a Licenced Producer would be nice to have
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to follow instructions and react quickly even in high stress environments
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multi-task efficiently
- Capacity for critical thinking
- Self-motivated and reliable
- An interest in continuous improvement and making things safer and more efficient
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.